“Leaders of companies that go from good to great start not with “where” but with “who.” They start by getting the right people on the bus, the wrong people off the bus, and the right people in the right seats.” – Jim Collins
Mitroff Consulting & Associates was established in 1997 to help our clients get the right people on the bus and in the right seats.
- Mitroff Consulting & Associates is a leading boutique professional services firm.
- We provide premier retained executive search and transition coaching services.
- We conduct 70% of our searches on the West Coast between Seattle and San Diego.
- Our clients are emerging organizations up to Fortune 1000 companies – all committed to excellence.
- Our purpose is to help clients improve business results by providing premier human capital.
If your organization is truly committed to excellence and getting the right people onto the bus and in the correct seats, we should begin a conversation about how we may serve and partner with you during the time ahead.
Selected List of Clients Served By Our Firm:
A Dozen Vintners
Almond Board of California
Arcadian Health Plan
Archimedes Inc. [spun off from Kaiser-Permanente]
Bernard Magrez Grands Vignobles
Bernard Magrez, Napa Valley, Inc.
Brotemarkle, Davis & Co CPAs., LLP
Central Valley Builders Supply
Chateau Montelena Winery
Culinary Institute of America (CIA)
Dean & DeLuca
Datapool Systems, Inc.
Eagle & Rose Estate Winery
Elizabeth Spence Winery
Frank, Rimerman & Co., LLP
Henry Wine Group
Houghton Mifflin Company
Huttig Building Products
Jaeger Vineyards, LLC
Leslie Rudd Investment Company
Moss Adams, LLP
Napa Valley Destination Council
New Media Learning
Pacific Rim Partners
Peter Michael Winery
Riverdeep (The Learning Company/Broderbund)
Safari Books Online
Seghesio Family Vineyards
St. Helena Chamber of Commerce
Wine Creek, LLC
XACCT Technologies, Inc.