Mitroff Consulting & Associates was established in 1997 to help our clients get the right people on the bus.
- Mitroff Consulting & Associates is a leading boutique professional services firm.
- We provide premier retained executive search and transition coaching services.
- Clients range from emerging organizations up to Fortune 1000 companies – all committed to excellence.
- Our purpose is to help clients improve business results by providing premier human capital.
Norman S. Mitroff, Ph.D.
- Prior to entering executive search, Norman was a Board Certified Clinical Psychologist. He brings expertise in understanding people, what motivates them, what hampers them from making effective career decisions and how to overcome an individual’s resistance to making changes. His experience assures clients they will obtain the most qualified candidate for their company’s goals and future success. His ability to help candidates work through their career directions maximizes the successful results of the search and assures timely completion.
- Norman’s clients obtain the scientific, clinical acumen, common sense and negotiation abilities of Norm’s approach to fulfilling their staffing needs and business success.
- Appointment to Alliance of CEOs:
Norman S. Mitroff, Ph.D., Founder and President of Mitroff Consulting & Associates, a top executive search firm, transition coaching consultancy and Executive Development, has been appointed as a Director for the Alliance of Chief Executives.The Alliance of CEOs is an invitation-only consortium bringing together hundreds of Public and Private companies in the San Francisco Bay Area each month to provide more powerful access to leaders, ideas, and support.The Alliance of CEOs provides firsthand access to world business leaders on a monthly basis, as well as ultra-private peer groups where CEOs/Presidents/Leaders of companies can get support and advice unavailable elsewhere. Norm is delighted to be a Director for the Alliance of CEOs and to be working with top Bay Area leaders in developing a better business climate and culture to maximize the quality of life for the leaders and their employees.
- Norman’s experiences include working with and assisting CEO’s, President’s, CFO’s and upper management to integrate management philosophy vertically through the company.
- Norman’s prior work includes extensive involvement in both public and private organizations and he has been elected to a number of professional offices and Boards of Directors. Additionally, he was the Chairman of the Board of Directors of a private health insurance company.
- Norman received his B.A. degree in psychology and a M.S. degree in vocational rehabilitation counseling from San Francisco State University. He earned his doctorate degree from the University of Portland in clinical psychology.
- In 2014 Norman was elected President of St. Helena Rotary Club.
Phone: 1.707.963.8410 – Extension 1
Chantal Duboc was born in France and lived outside of Paris until she was 13 years old and is fluent in French.
The family and she moved to the United States in the 90’s. She has lived and worked throughout the United States as well as internationally. Chantal’s work experience locations include Los Angeles, New York, Bermuda, and New Zealand. Her worldly experience provided her with a diverse education in different cultures. Immersed in these different cultures, made her realize her true love, fashion. Growing up in Paris and traversing the street Rue Honoré, from a very young age with her Mom, instilled in her the desire to bring the delicate and unique beauty and attention to details required to be successful in business.
Chantal moved to Napa Valley in 2012 moved by the beauty and culture of the Napa Valley and believes Napa Valley is on par (if not better) than her childhood experience growing up in France.
She owned and operated her fashion business in Saint Helena prior to joining Mitroff Consulting & Associates. The desire to enhance the lives of others, her business acumen, attention to detail, and understanding the demands of running a company, all lead Chantal to the career of Executive Search.
She earned her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Vermont, enjoys gourmet food and wine, and is an avid exercise professional.
Phone: 1.707.963.8410 – Extension 2