Mitroff Consulting & Associates was established in 1997 to help our clients get the right people on the bus.
- Mitroff Consulting & Associates is a leading boutique professional services firm.
- We provide premier retained executive search and transition coaching services.
- Clients range from emerging organizations up to Fortune 1000 companies – all committed to excellence.
- Our purpose is to help clients improve business results by providing premier human capital.
Norman S. Mitroff, Ph.D.
- Prior to entering executive search, Norman was a Board Certified Clinical Psychologist. He brings expertise in understanding people, what motivates them, what hampers them from making effective career decisions and how to overcome an individual’s resistance to making changes. His experience assures clients they will obtain the most qualified candidate for their company’s goals and future success. His ability to help candidates work through their career directions maximizes the successful results of the search and assures timely completion.
- Norman’s clients obtain the scientific, clinical acumen, common sense and negotiation abilities of Norm’s approach to fulfilling their staffing needs and business success.
- Appointment to Alliance of CEOs:
Norman S. Mitroff, Ph.D., Founder and President of Mitroff Consulting & Associates, a top executive search firm, transition coaching consultancy and Executive Development, has been appointed as a Director for the Alliance of Chief Executives.The Alliance of CEOs is an invitation-only consortium bringing together hundreds of Public and Private companies in the San Francisco Bay Area each month to provide more powerful access to leaders, ideas, and support.The Alliance of CEOs provides firsthand access to world business leaders on a monthly basis, as well as ultra-private peer groups where CEOs/Presidents/Leaders of companies can get support and advice unavailable elsewhere. Norm is delighted to be a Director for the Alliance of CEOs and to be working with top Bay Area leaders in developing a better business climate and culture to maximize the quality of life for the leaders and their employees.
- Norman’s experiences include working with and assisting CEO’s, President’s, CFO’s and upper management to integrate management philosophy vertically through the company.
- Norman’s prior work includes extensive involvement in both public and private organizations and he has been elected to a number of professional offices and Boards of Directors. Additionally, he was the Chairman of the Board of Directors of a private health insurance company.
- Norman received his B.A. degree in psychology and a M.S. degree in vocational rehabilitation counseling from San Francisco State University. He earned his doctorate degree from the University of Portland in clinical psychology.
- In 2014 Norman was elected President of St. Helena Rotary Club.
Phone: 1.707.963.8410 – Extension 1