Mitroff Consulting & Associates was established in 1997 to help our clients get the right people on the bus.
- Mitroff Consulting & Associates is a leading boutique professional services firm.
- We provide premier retained executive search and transition coaching services.
- Clients range from emerging organizations up to Fortune 1000 companies – all committed to excellence.
- Our purpose is to help clients improve business results by providing premier human capital.
- Suzanne graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Arizona in Tucson. Shortly thereafter, she moved to San Francisco.
- Suzanne began her career as a retail executive and continued to work within the retail sector for clothing and apparel labeling manufacturers.
- In January of 2000, Suzanne seized an opportunity to join the recruiting industry. Her initial years were spent within the high-tech industry. Since 2010, Suzanne has expanded her industry focus to include the wine industry, accounting, and overall recruitment. She has successfully executed searches in general management, operations, finance, sales and marketing.
- Her recruiting, management and sales knowledge with her ability to listen intently lead her to recruit top talent. She asks tough questions to understand the needs of both the client and candidate. Her passion is to add value to the organizations and to enhance the lives of recruit along with the client. She is accountable to her clients through a true partnership of collaborative needs analysis and an intensive research process identifying A+ professionals who are currently working in a similar role and actively recruit them. She understands that retained recruiting is an active rather than a passive (staffing model) process and the importance of accurately presenting the opportunity and the culture of the client.
- Suzanne’s avocation is coaching and educating the youth of the Napa Valley. A dedicated multi-sport coach, Suzanne has spent the last ten years working with the youth of St. Helena. She also dedicates many hours to volunteering in the local schools.
- Suzanne believes that every person, young and old, has a special gift to share with the world.
Phone: 1.707.963.8410 – Extension 2